- Attempt made at Flash-style loading screen.
- Annoying 'click once, fire twice' bug fixed.
- Grenades (Cauldron) can now be lobbed over walls &c.
- New 'Maze' solo mission added (v. tricky!).
- 'Double-fire' glitch fixed.
- Health gems added to town.
- Firing made more responsive.
- You can now move while flaming & I've made it twice as powerful and use twice as much manna as before.
- Here's a treat for the weekend: weapon 7, a flamethrower! Toast those spiders!
- Auto-aiming implemented.
- Collision detection improved.
- Right mouse button/ctrl can now be held down for continuous fire.
- New solo mission 'Town' (with 2 levels of difficulty).
- New spider NPC added.
- Crosshair removed for melee weapons.
- AI further improved.
- Game scripting improved.
- Some textures improved.
- Overall AI improved.
- 'Keep' mission map made fairer for svarts.
- 'Dungeon' mission now completable - (but maybe too easy with that door?)
- Extra tutorial mission added.
- Fire button now more responsive.
- Q & E now can be used to strafe, R to look behind.
- AI (very slightly) improved - enemies will now 'guard' some locations.
- First 2 missions can now be finished and link together.
- Healthbar & Spellbar flicker removed.
- Player can now heal themselves by casting 'heal' directly on their character.
- Additional attack route added to Keep mission.
- Now supports all screen resolutions.
- FPS counter more accurate.
- MipMapping added
- Sound system improved - should be OK on linux now...
- Mouse sensitivity improved
- 'Small view' option added for slower machines